At Dilworth Coffee, our passion has always been to bring the best tasting coffees to the Southeast by sourcing the finest beans and small batch roasting to ensure unparalleled quality and freshness. Since 1989, we’ve been custom roasting for local coffee houses and cafes. Dilworth Coffees single-origins, blends, espresso and flavored coffees are versatile and work well whether brewed in small to large batches, or by the cup.
100% Arabica Coffees
Single-Origins – Blends – Espressos – Flavored Coffees
• roast-to-order coffees are shipped immediately after roasting
• custom roast profiles and signature blends
• can match your current signature blend or espresso
• distinctive single-origin offerings
• only available directly from the roaster, Stockton Graham & Co. ®
• most blends and many single-origins are available as a Euro or Swiss Water Processed (SWP) decaffeinated
Bulk Coffees – Packaged Coffees – Portion Pack Options
• 5 lb. bulk packaging standard with customizable sizes from 2 – 40 lbs.
• 12 oz. packaged coffees standard with customizable sizes from 2 – 16 oz.
• stock label and private label options are available
Point of Sale Programs – Signage – Training
• point of sale materials available including counter cards, shelf talkers and coffee labels on packaged coffees
• description sheets for flagship single-origins and blends
• training programs and event support offered
• signage and bin/airpot labels
As an industry leader and pioneer in developing and promoting specialty coffee standards (SCAA, WBC, USBC), we develop all roast profiles for optimal flavor when brewed according to SCAA Standards.